Most people nowadays while we are now moving forward towards the advance generation of computer technology the scammers are making the full use of the system to fool other people for their personal interests. For some people, something illegal is just an easy way to get money. Lots are tempted to involve themselves into fraudulent acts.
Here are some tips if you had been victimized by scammers:
1. If you are suspecting that you have dealt with scammers the first thing to do is to report to the local authorities for verification and further investigation.
2. Once confirmed then you can alert your friends not to deal with such company that engaged into fraudulent activities.
3. Spread the news by taking advantage of the available media such as internet to inform everybody. You can go to social media like blog sites and join the online forums.
4. Make follow ups with the local authorities that handle the internet crimes and other related acts.
5. Do not cry if you have given money try to do some ways to get it back. Do not just sit down and be worried without doing anything. Take note about their business address and contact numbers if they have. Follow the advices of the authorities who conduct investigation or entrapment operation since they are more expert than you.
6. To overcome your trauma from spending your money for nothing, keep yourself busy on other things.
7. Try to accept within yourself that you did not lose instead you have gained experience that would make you strong. That was only trials and hiccups in your life. Like me, although I was a registered associate with a networking company and spent much of my savings to it 5 years ago I never lose hope in life and yet I considered it as blessing in disguise. Even though I lose money from it by investing I am so grateful that by attending many free seminars I became a different person. Before becoming an associate I was contented with the 8x5 office-work and wait for monthly salary but I have realized that in getting into business through its seminars I could possibly earn more than twelve months of my salary in just a month. All I have to do is to think with an entrepreneurial spirit. Did I lose anything, of course my money but it was for the exchange to my experience to become stronger. I considered that the seminar was the prize I got from spending huge amount of money. I know I could not learn from school all those experiences they shared. It inspired me until now as I go on in on to become successful.